Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk . Great people make Schneider Electric a great company. What do you get to do in this position?
At Selling phase of Customer Project process up to Contract signature, Solution Risk Manager's mission on complex and risky Projects is to:
- Support Opportunity Leaders & Tender Manager in project opportunity management and bid preparation, evaluate project risks, solicit and compile Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) advices (legal, tax, treasury, solution architects, ...)
- Make recommendations to final approver
- Highlight early in the process any deviations to the overall regional governance
- Develop a risk management culture coaching Opportunity tender team members with best practices.
- Be part of the pipeline reviews and possibly join the customer's negotiation if time allows.
- Challenge operational team at selling phase for:
- All projects category A, B or defined threshold
- All projects with performance commitments (eg solar farms)
- All projects with long term (>5 years) commitments (eg frame agreement) or global master agreement.
- All projects with innovative financing (including debt or equity financing linked to the cash flows of the project, non-recourse factoring ...)
- All projects which do not abide by all platinum rules (see solutions contractual and financial rules)
Contribute to offer preparation by:
- Support risk analysis (financial, contractual, technical, suppliers, project management), collect and coordinate with SMEs recommendations to limit the risk exposure
- R eview and suggest risk mitigation plan
- Be fully aware of the Solution Guidelines of the Schneider Electric Group: clarifies and ensures that the risk profile of the offer is acceptable for Schneider (Based on SME assessment and principle of responsibility)
As Risk management Subject Matter Expert (SME), SRM prepares and makes final analysis of weekly platinum rules infringement prepared by local Contract Manager prior escalation for review to SRM Regional Leader.
- Before S2 and prior to the final Bid approval, insure effective Tender Review Meeting gathering all stakeholders and concerned functions to:
- C lose the loop on all recommendations and suggestions made during the approval/review process, make sure everybody knows what has been taken into account and what could not be taken into account and why
- Ultimate review of the 5 categories risk analysis (360°)
- Build a global consensus to recommend the approval for the last decision maker
- After this meeting, follow action plan and animate escalation process during negotiation till contract award (P0)
Comply with Schneider Electric Solution guidelines such as bFO RITE, group Principles of Responsibilities, internal policies, Schneider Electric Group projects reviews committees.
Qualifications: This job might be for you if:
- At execution phase should, get informed about risk management topics and participate to Project review if needed on critical project.
- Coach Opportunity tender team members in risk identification, mitigation and management in line with the Group Guidelines with the support of the SME
- Be the main actor of the cultural change around global risk evaluation
- University and/or Business School and/or Engineer diploma: Master's degree or equivalent BAC 5, business administration, engineering school
- Diploma, certification or equivalent in project Management
- Between 5 and 10 years' experience in Project/Tender Management (with a good understanding of risk and finance environment) or in Project Finance environment.
- Ability to handle complex matters concurrently with both synthetic and analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Initiative Taker, ability to deal with uncertainty
- Valuable Languages - Spanish, French
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY . Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.