Solutions Sales Manager, Talent Solutions
Role Location: San Francisco OR Chicago OR New York
Primary Objective: To build and support a world class team of Solutions Consultants and Media Account Managers who drive incremental sales by providing strategic guidance to our clients and sales team.
In this role, you will identify and drive key priorities to grow our media and new product businesses, as well as develop and implement renewal strategies to increase penetration, utilization and renewal of media and new products. You ll also provide a transformational career opportunity to the members of your team through compassionate management and inspiring excellence.
- Inspire a team to do their best work; provide the development, coaching and exposure to prepare everyone for the next step in their career within 12-24 months on the job
- Be able to provide constructive event-based feedback and deploy effective performance improvement plans when necessary
- Able to effectively source, interview and hire a strong team that is constantly growing and holds a very high standard in everything they do
- Leads compassionately and is not afraid to call out mediocre behavior from team members, stakeholders and vendors alike
- Maintain a high employee Net Promoter Score (NPS)
- Ensure best practices are in place across regions to communicate effectively and provide world class pre-sales support for all of our enterprise reps
- Develop and implement sales and renewal strategies to increase penetration, utilization and renewal of media and new products
- Identify priorities, required resources and key metrics to grow media and new product sales
- Create on-boarding process for new team members - reduce ramp time and improve experience
- Drive key cross-regional initiatives to improve product training methodologies and conduct training for the cross functional teams on key product launches
- Influence product enhancements collaborating closely with marketing, product and other cross functional teams
- Increase the penetration of media and new products among LinkedIn s corporate clients leading to larger deal sizes, greater customer growth and increased retention of enterprise accounts
- Represent LinkedIn s Solutions team at senior client meetings and industry events
- Develop success metrics and deliver business reviews to leadership team
Employee Value Proposition:
- Be a key member of the management team to shape the direction of the overall business
- High exposure to cross-functional teams and opportunities to influence processes, product enhancements, marketing efforts, etc.
- Have immediate impact in business and innovation while driving/influencing client success
- Potential career path in marketing, business development, sales, business operations, senior management/leadership, etc.
- 3-5 years of management experience
- Experience in partnering closely with cross-functional stakeholders
- Experience with deriving insight from data and building actionable strategies based on analysis
- Experience building and leading a team
- Experience leading strategic, cross-functional and process improvement projects
- BA/BS degree
- Passion for leadership through inspiration and managerial excellence
- Self-starter and flexible leader who can thrive in a very fast paced business
- Exceptional presentation, communication and influencing skills
- Demonstrated ability to proactively identify and drive initiatives to positively impact the business
- Master s degree preferred
A little about us:
LinkedIn's vision is to create economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce. Our employee talent is our #1 operating priority.