A Sonographer job in Bothell, WA is available courtesy of Adecco Engineering and Technology. Must have three to five years of recent experience in modality. Sonographer will be executing test procedures in support of development and formal product verification/validation on ultrasound systems.
Sonographer job responsibilities include:
• Provide support in end-user training, train-the-trainer classes go-live support or as mentor for newly contractors.
• Execute test procedures in support of development mid-game testing and formal product verification/validation on ultrasound systems.
• Generate defect reports and verify corrected defects, review product requirements, test procedure execution
• Test data generation/review/approval, generate product defect reports, verify completed product defects for closure
• Insert Education Requirement
• Three (3) to Five (5) years current experience in modality required
• General Imaging, Vascular or Cardiology certification required and at least 3 to 5 years of clinical experience
• Excellent communication skills, good computer skills including MS office applications and product test experience
If you are interested in this Sonographer job in Bothell, WA then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technology go to www.adeccousa.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.