Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for Sorters - located in the Modesto/Turlock Area. This is a long-term temporary opportunity. As a sorter associate you will be responsible for manually removing specific materials and debris from moving belts.
• 1st Shift: 6:30am-2:30pm
• 2nd Shift: 2:30pm-11:00pm
• 3rd Shift: 10:30pm-7:00am
**Must be flexible to work all shifts and overtime as needed**
• Manually removing specified kernels and foreign materials from moving belts (conveyor) to meet customer specifications
• May perform audits and document findings
• May collect and log all pick-out from sorting belts
• Other duties and responsibilities as required or assigned
• 1-2 years of experience
• High School Diploma/GED not required, but preferred
• Pass 7 year background and hair follicle drug screening
• 2 work references to verify previous lift experience
• Must be flexible on working overtime and weekends
• Ability to constantly lift 30lbs.
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.