Source Program Management Office (PMO) Lead
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is currently recruiting for a Source Program Management Office (PMO) Lead. The position will be based in Cincinnati Ohio, NJ or Puerto Rico.
Caring for the world, one person at a time, has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $65 billion in 2011 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. The more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employ approximately 119,000 people in 60 countries throughout the world.
Janssen Supply Group, LLC is part of Janssen Supply Chain, a global organization responsible for supplying medicines to markets around the world. With Quality as their primary focus, this group strives to provides access and affordability through innovation and strong collaboration with their R&D and Commercial partners to deliver life changing solutions for patients in need.
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a pharmaceutical company of Johnson & Johnson, provides medicines for an array of health concerns in several therapeutic areas, including: attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), cardiovascular disease, general medicine (acid reflux disease, infectious diseases), mental health (bipolar I disorder, schizophrenia), neurologics (Alzheimer’s disease, epilepsy, migraine prevention and treatment), pain management, and women’s health. Our ultimate goal is to help people live healthy lives. We have produced and marketed many first-in-class prescription medications and are poised to serve the broad needs of the healthcare market – from patients to practitioners, from clinics to hospitals. For more about Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., one of the Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, visit www.janssenpharmaceuticalsinc.com
The Source Program Management Office (PMO) Lead role provides program management, systems and controls to track progress of the Supplier Excellence (SE) and JJOS project portfolio to ensure business goals are achieved. This person will work on project planning and tracking across the Procurement organization, with a focus on Supplier Excellence and JJOS projects.
The incumbent reports directly to the Senior Director Supplier Excellence
• Provides program management, systems and controls to track progress of Supplier Excellence (SE) project portfolio.
• Maintains and ensures the SE team is following “Standard Work” processes, including the SE Management Plan and other agreed upon management practices and processes.
• Tracks SE and JJOS project portfolio and highlight both resourcing and technical risks to project completion.
• Collaborates with SE category and project leads in order to collect and provide information on project status.
• Creates and present periodic reports on summary project status and project alerts as necessary.
• Schedules monthly PMOs reviews
• Publishes and maintains the monthly SE scorecard
• Evaluates and advises on the selection of suitable tools and methods for SE project management. Reviews and improves upon existing project planning and tracking methods and tools in order to help the SE team be more effective and achieve their goals.
• Provide general training process support and administration as needed in regards to project management, DMAIC, FPX, etc.
Internally, this position interacts with individuals and cross-sector groups at all levels, such as: J&J Enterprise, Procurement, QA/QC, Logistics, Engineering, PDMS, EHS, plant resources, and others. Externally, this position may interact with direct and indirect material suppliers and external manufacturers.
• Demonstrated ability to develop and use project management tools and techniques required
• Open and effective communicator in a multi-cultural environment
• Effective listener
• Able to build collaborative relationships and foster teamwork within and outside formal organization networks.
• Able to persuade and influence others
• Quick learner
• Creative thinker; innovator
• Flexible, adaptable
• Strong leadership
• Customer Orientation
• Entrepreneurial orientation
• Personal Credibility
• Global awareness
• Strategic E2E Thinking
• Results Orientation
• BA/BS in Supply Chain or related discipline.
• 3-5 years of experience in Procurement or Supply Chain or Operations.
• Ability to interact with individuals and cross-sector groups at all levels, such as: J&J Enterprise, Procurement, QA/QC, Logistics, Engineering, PDMS, EHS, plant resources, etc.
• Ability to interact directly/indirectly with material suppliers and external manufacturers.
• Project Management skill and proficient in the use of project management applications: MS Project, Primavera, etc.
• Advanced MS Excel skills including complex formulas and pivot table data analysis.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications: Word, PowerPoint, etc.
• Change management skills with the ability to recognize “win-win” scenarios for all parties involved.
• Knowledge of the Process Excellence tool set (LEAN, Six Sigma).
• Strong analytical problem solving skills
• Ability to travel up to 20% domestically and internationally.
• C.P.M., C.S.C.P., Project Management, FPx, Six-Sigma
• Green Belt certification
• Expertise in Instantis
• VBA programming experience
• Experience in medical device manufacturing, consumer goods manufacturing and pharmaceutical manufacturing preferred
North America-United States-New Jersey, North America-United States-Puerto Rico
JANSSEN SUPPLY GROUP, LLC (6046)