What you will do:
Develop and expand source tagging VST-R sales to Retailers and their supply chains throughout the region/country. Make significant contributions to the strategic business plan for National Accounts-Retail Source Tagging. Provide input such as, relevant market information, sales and marketing strategies, vision and goals. Personally identify, contact and secure major new Retail accounts. How you will do it:
What we look for:
- Achieve targeted sales growth for National Accounts-Retail Source Tagging at a rate and profit margin consistent with the strategic business plan.
- Formulate a sound business plan to provide acceptable sales growth in accordance with established plan and market share targets.
- Works with Manager/Director to meet profitability goals.
- Find new VST-R prospects, promote VST-R benefits, and enter into sales cycles (with ROI focus) with new and existing prospects.
- Develops and maintains strong relationships with US Retailer decision makers and team. Display solid working knowledge of US apparel manufactures and their global supply chains.
- Provide current market information such as current trends, sales techniques, application of products in various markets, suggested marketing programs to the Director.
- Contact and secure major new business and maintain existing business through:
- Contact corporate accounts both in person and by phone
- Represent the company at trade shows
- Contact existing and potential customers on a regular basis by phone
- Advise, provide input and implement advertising and promotional programs for National Accounts-Retail Source Tagging.
- Establish and maintain a high level of quality and timely service to customers for maximum retention.
College Degree in Sales/Marketing or other related field preferred
Minimum of five (5) years of sales experience, preferably of a consumable product to Retailers.
Some experience with Store Operations, Retail Buyers or inventory tracking preferred.
Proven and consistent sales ability with high-level corporate contacts.
Entrepreneurial attitude, leadership ability and ability to be a team player at all levels.
Ability to understand a Retail supply chain for various soft goods Retailers and its component companies.
Ability to comprehend and make valid contributions to developing a business plan, including sales and marketing strategies.
Excellent oral and written communication skills.
A little about us:
We’re shaping the future. Together, let’s make a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Tomorrow needs you.