Adecco is currently assisting a local client, one of the Worlds Largest Search Engines in their search to fill a Sourcer II. This is part of an exciting fast growing project within the Search Engine. This is a temporary assignment for 12- months and the position is located in Mountain View, CA.
The self-driving car project aims to make it easier and safer for everyone to get around. The team is building prototype vehicles that can take you where you want to go at the push of a button-no driving required.
As a Sourcer, you will be responsible for sourcing the team members that will design and build these prototypes by pursuing active candidates from on-line databases, contact lists, and internal databases as well as sourcing passive candidates through networking, cold calling, complex internet searches and research.
1. Proactively conduct research and investigate new ideas to create innovative sourcing strategies. Strong focus on sourcing passive candidates through networking, cold calling, complex internet searches, and research.
2. Source active candidates from on-line databases, contact lists, internal databases, and employee referrals.
3. Act as a search expert for a functional area(s) by understanding functional hiring needs, position specifications, and search requirements.
4. Partner with recruiters to generate ideas, leverage resources, and share information that facilitates an effective search process. 5. Screen passive candidates
1. BA/BS (no specific field of study)
2. Ideal candidate will have 2-5 years of experience with at least 1 year of recruiting/sourcing experience
3. Thorough attention to detail and cognitive ability
4. Solid job tenure
5. Interest in/Passion for/Understanding of the tech space
6. Research/Strategic Sourcing background
7. In-house recruiting/sourcing experience
1. Tech recruiting experience
2. Strong preference for executive search experience
3. Client facing experience
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.