Adecco is currently assisting a local client, one of the Worlds Largest Search Engines in their search to fill a Sourcer II. This is part of an exciting fast growing project within the Search Engine. This is a temporary assignment for 12- months and the position is located in Austin, Texas.
One of the Worlds Largest Search Engines is known for our innovative technologies, products and services - and for the people behind them. The People Services team focuses on providing an amazing experience to past, present and future team. Being a Channels Specialist at one of the Worlds Largest Search Engines means discovering superstars in hard-to-reach places. Working on one of our functional staffing teams, you'll play the role of detective - using all kinds of tools and resources to uncover the best untapped talent in the world. Once found, you'll engage with these candidates, learn about their aspirations and interests and help them connect with roles, teams and opportunities. In addition, your problem solving skills help recruiters and hiring managers scale programs and improve workstreams.
- Act as a search expert for a functional area by understanding hiring needs, position specifications and search requirements.
- Solve problems and produce solutions by collecting and analyzing data, identifying alternatives when circumstances change and seeking out responsibilities beyond the job.
- Engage potential candidates and evaluate their fit for open roles.
- Communicate professionally, tactfully and with the utmost diplomacy at all times, treating all candidates with dignity and respect. Maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times.
- Partner with recruiters and hiring managers to generate ideas, leverage resources and share information that facilitates an effective and innovative sourcing strategy according to assigned timelines.
- BA/BS degree (In lieu of degree, 4 years relevant work experience)
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Track record of solving complex problems and delivering significant impact.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on tact and diplomacy. Proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships.
- Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a high-paced, changing work environment with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks and manage time efficiently.
- Self-directed, detail-oriented problem solver with a burning desire to contribute to the organization's reputation and success.
- Exposure to HR processes, such as interviewing and candidate evaluation.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.