- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in procurement, strategic sourcing, supply chain management, or managing suppliers
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in contracting/negotiation processes and best practices within the HR category & Employee Benefits
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain or related discipline
- Post-graduate Degree, preferred
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word and presentation software (i.e. Microsoft PowerPoint)
- Solid understanding of and experience with quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Knowledge of procurement operations
- Deep knowledge of multiple sub-categories within HR including: HR Benefits, HR Outsourcing, HR Services, Consulting and Contingent Labor categories
- Experience working directly with key stakeholders in business units
- Exceptional multi-tasking skills with the ability to manage multiple end-to-end project cycles
- Excellent communication, organization/time management and problem solving skills
- Strong project management and relationship-building skills
- Adaptable communication style to enable conformance with our customers’ varied corporate cultures and organizational structures
- This position requires travel of approximately 10% to support client projects or continuing education
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women
A little about us:
Want to stay connected with Accenture about other opportunities that may be right for you? Join our Talent Network.