- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in consulting, sourcing/procurement/supply chain management function
- Minimum of 8 years of experience with utility ratemaking and regulation
- Minimum of 5 years in the field of Energy related procurement or delivery from the supplier side
- Masters Business Administration
- Deep knowledge of multiple sub-categories within Energy
- Minimum of 1 year of project management experience in a corporate and/or professional services environment
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated ability to effectively lead formal strategic sourcing efforts related to HR services categories
- Well-developed, solution-oriented selling skills
- Ability to act independently and can interface with customers and suppliers via strong written and verbal communications skills
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage a wide range of suppliers
- Ability to drive transformational change
- Solid multi-phase project management skills
- Strong ability to effectively manage in a matrix organizational structure working with multiple internal clients
- Ability to adapt to the varied corporate cultures and organizational structures of our customers
- Exceptional track record of building relationships with stakeholders or customers that have resulted in high customer satisfaction
- This position requires travel of approximately 10% to multiple customer locations
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.