Overview: Who are we?
TEKsystems ® Inc. is a leading provider of strategic IT staffing and Global Services for 82% of the Fortune 500. Ranked #1 in the industry by IT Services Business Report since 2001. We are the nation's largest IT staffing firm. We leverage our core competencies to offer a wide array of IT services. As a division of our parent company, Allegis Group, TEKsystems ® has over 100 offices throughout the United States, Canada and Europe. A three billion dollar company, our best-in-class staffing and project delivery processes, coupled with the core values that guide our company culture, fuel our success. Why us?
TEKsystems ® offers great opportunities for advancement, personal and professional growth, and unlimited earning potential. IT markets are outperforming the rest of economy, and we are growing at a rapid pace. TEKsystems ® seeks professional individuals with competitive spirit, drive, team mentality, courage and commitment, who have demonstrated perseverance, and are looking to build a long term career in a sales driven environment. Benefits of joining our team include:
- Growth potential within the organization including a defined career path for sales professionals
- Thorough training on recruiting and sales with a concentration on the IT industry (no previous IT knowledge necessary)
- Opportunities for continued education and education assistance
- Dynamic and diverse culture with a team-oriented environment
- Unlimited earning potential, including a competitive base salary and uncapped commission structure
The Sourcer position will be responsible for identifying and matching the customer's job description with qualified candidates. The Sourcer will be trained to utilize a proprietary candidate repository system along with other resource tools in which to identify such candidates. Measurements for the successful Sourcer will be based on minimum client program metrics along with quarterly financial target numbers. ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Focus on sourcing/locating candidates for specific client requirements
- Refresh internal database with updated resumes and contact information based on more current data retrieved from various recruiter resources to provide a more accurate profile to search upon
- Search RWS candidate pipeline for local market talent that may be overlooked for system requirements
- Phone screen candidates to determine if they meet client qualifications for positions
- Use various marketing, posting and search tools to increase talent pool
- Actively source to current requirements, divided up by location/region
- Achieve Expected Business Results as specified by the Account Director.
The Sourcer must hold a BA or BS Degree, and have good communication and organization skills. The Sourcer should be task and detail oriented and results driven. Must be able to work in a fast-paced, team environment. The Company and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.