Intuit is looking for a passionate Sourcing intern to work on the IT, Marketing, or Services sourcing team. The sourcing teams are collectively responsible for ~$2B in external spend with suppliers / partners. These teams drive strategies that optimize the value and relationship potential from Intuit's suppliers / partners. The teams work closely with their business unit and functional peers to leverage data analysis, external benchmarking, and sourcing best practices to provide recommendations and options to senior leaders that continually improve and maximize our business results.
In this role, you will learn the critical function of Strategic Sourcing while driving one or more strategic projects within the sourcing team with high executive visibility. Depending on your assigned role, you may develop skills to:
- Develop a sourcing strategy, execute the plan and negotiate purchase agreements for some of our critical partners.
- Co-develop strategic category plans with internal stakeholders and Category Leaders.
- Identify and source "Preferred" suppliers, assessing supplier capabilities, using sourcing best practices.
- Co-Develop Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) Plans to drive greater business results.
- Network, benchmark, and implement best practices in a particular sourcing category.
- Collaborate across functional groups such as legal, privacy, and security.
- Develop to be a "trusted advisor" by providing sound advice on how business teams might use supply markets to accomplish their business goals and maximize value.
- Collaborate with other procurement teams to execute projects.
- Lean into experimentation to tackle difficult, ambiguous business problems. Apply innovation and creativity to lead transformational projects across S2P.
- Talented, driven, results-oriented, energetic individual with high integrity standards.
- Bachelor's degree in Procurement, Supply Chain or MBA with similar focus.
- Interest in supplier management, sourcing, Business Development and negotiations.
- Exceptional analytical, communication, project management, and presentation skills. Highly detail-oriented.
- Has a drive to get things done and drive progress.
- Thrives in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Team player with an ability to make meaningful relationships.
- Exhibits high levels of judgment, innovation and creativity. Effective use of inquiry and advocacy to work through barriers.
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market - from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com . EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
Not for you? Check out these other opportunities:
Procurement Analyst Intern Project Manager, Source-To-Pay Project Manager, Source-To-Pay Sales Consultant 1 Accounting Intern See More…
A little about us:
We hire team members that share these values: Integrity Without Compromise. We Care and Give Back. Deliver Awesome. Win Together. Learn Fast. Delight Customers. Be Passionate. Be Decisive. Be Bold.