The Sourcing Specialist is responsible for all steps associated with sourcing and delivering qualified candidates to TEKsystems' IT Delivery Specialist.
The Sourcing Specialist must have the ability to effectively communicate with potential employees and the internal team which it supports. This individual will be expected to thrive in a fast- paced, high call volume environment.
Successful Sourcing Specialists will have the opportunity to be promoted into the IT Delivery Specialist role. Responsibilities
- Utilize recruiting resources to attract qualified IT professionals interested in TEKsystems' positions. This opportunity will support the Orlando Delivery Center which will be responsible for supporting clients nationally by identifying top Technical Professionals for contract and temp to perm openings.
- Responsible for initiating the hiring process for available positions. This may include Internet sourcing, initial phone screens, and presenting qualified candidates to the IT Delivery Specialist for the remaining steps of the interview process.
- Creatively leverage Social Media, including but not limited to, Linked In, Twitter and Facebook to network and build connections within the community of IT Professionals
- Post available positions on the Internet and conduct searches to increase available candidate pool.
- Solicit referrals and follow up with potential talent.
- Evaluate all resumes received and select only candidates that are appropriate to enter into the interview process.
- Schedule candidates for interviews with the IT Delivery Specialist.
- As the first point of contact for potential candidates, must interact with a high level of professionalism and customer service at all times.
- Maintain all documentation using proprietary Applicant Tracking System to track information.
- High School Diploma is required
- Self-motivated and possess excellent communication skills with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent customer service, organizational, and time management skills are essential.
- Proficiency with Internet recruiting is a plus.