At Vivint Solar, we're changing the way people generate and consume power. We believe that people should have a choice between using outdated, dirty technologies and using innovative, clean solutions to produce the energy they use to live every day. That's why we're making it easy for millions of people nationwide to choose to go solar. Simply stated, we're doing work that really makes a difference.
To undertake such a huge task, we need a Sourcing Strategy Supervisor that will be a solid contributor within the Sales Recruitment department. This position will enforce recruitment sourcing strategies in and around specific social media networks and various job board sites while working alongside internal recruiters to provide a robust network of top talent.
You'll change the world by...
- Develops and delivers training to employees.
- Prepares, maintains and submits reports
- Plans and develops improved procedures
- Analyze data and statistics
- Manages relationships of sales leaders related to their sourcing efforts.
- Manages priorities of a small team and maintains a positive work environment.
- Utilize online recruitment tools, job boards, and social media sites to identify top talent.
- Collaborating with all recruiters on utilization and the success of recruitment tools and social media strategies to increase presence within Facebook, Twitter, Linked In or other social media channels.
- Coordinating with marketing department to enhance online presence through Careers Site or other landing pages for Vivint Solar careers.
- Utilize alternative channels to find candidates: electrical expertise, diverse workforce, door-to-door salespeople, etc.
- Become a true hunter, on hard to fill positions (such as electricians or sales) with identification of avenues or sourcing strategies that can fill the pipeline with additional candidates.
- Create Energy within the fastest growing residential solar recruiting team and company in the US.
- Attending targeted recruiting and marketing events to drive candidate pipeline for sales and install roles, and to help build Vivint Solar's brand as employer of choice.
- May be called upon occasionally to act as an individual contributor in recruiting for overflow positions when needed. This would include reviewing resumes, posting jobs on job boards, and sourcing active and passive talent in multiple industries; knowledge of Boolean and LinkedIn searches
You'll do that with your...
- Robust social media and online recruitment knowledge and experience
- Ability to be comfortable writing and coordinating Social Media postings, advertisements, and other online content.
- Ability to speedily source and find top talent for a variety of roles, skillsets and backgrounds.
- Innovate and identify new and exciting sourcing opportunities as needed.
- Outgoing, performance-driven, and interested in helping build a unique, revolutionary recruitment strategy from ground level.
- Proven results driving success in an environment that quickly evolves, and has a high volume of recruiting needs
- Proactive self-starter with the ability to work independently or as a team, with a strong ability to set priorities, solve problems, and be resourceful under pressure
You'll know you're ready if you...
- 1-2 years of management or Internet sourcing or recruiting experience within a fast paced, growing environment. Preferred industry experience in solar or sales, but will take other fast-paced similar industries.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, HR, or related degree (or equivalent industry experience in lieu of a degree). Ideal candidate will have a steady focus on social media recruiting practices
- 1-2 years of public relations experience, with specific expertise in driving social media presence preferred.
One more thing...you'll be required to submit to a criminal history check, drug screening, and obtain clearance from the state based upon the state requirements.
V ivint Solar, an equal opportunity employer, does not consider any protected traits (e.g. race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, non-job-related disability, age, or any other protected trait) when hiring-under federal, state and local laws.