Sourcing Cost Analyst/System Manager-10214133
Cintas is currently looking for a Sourcing Cost Analyst/System Manager to be responsible for the Sourcing System spend visibility and tracking, system configuration, data integrity, system controls, utilization and reporting of SAP available spend data, report configuration, cost review process, price variance analysis, trouble shooting and tracking of all system analytics. Ariba system support, including availability, system configuration and data integrity. Create controls, testing and documentation for cost data and system, Sourcing's Ariba system, SAP spend reporting and analysis.
Develop and manage procedures for Sourcing data management and system data loading, and testing. Work alongside the Cintas IT and Supply Chain Center of Excellence (COE) in order to monitor, troubleshoot and resolve any of technical issues including interfaces within the Ariba/Sourcing System and cost review process. Responsible for understanding Cintas' diverse product and service requirements and process flows. Establish and support analytics metrics and reporting requirements - including compliance, control reporting, spend analytics, savings reports and spend visibility Continue to develop and evolve KPI dashboards and reports as new categories of spend and suppliers are enabled.
- 4 year degree required
- 2+ years Supply Chain experience required
- Knowledge of and experience using Internet and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Email) required
- Experience in managing or configuring a souring system similar to Ariba, or any other procure to pay system
- Experience in report writing, analysis, and extraction of information from a data management system
- Sourcing purchasing, distribution, SAP experience preferred
- Strong change managment skills
- Proven ability to work cross functionally as member, facilitator, leader, subject matter expert, adn business process expert
- Strong communication skills, oral and written
- Strong analytical skills
Our employee-partners enjoy:
• Competitive Pay
• 401(k)/Profit Sharing/ESOP
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Package
• Disability and Life Insurance Package
• Paid Time Off and Holidays
• Career Advancement Opportunities
Cintas Corporation helps more than 900,000 businesses of all types and sizes get READY™ to open their doors with confidence every day by providing a wide range of products and services that enhance our customers' image and help keep their facilities and employees clean, safe and looking their best. With products and services including uniforms, mats, mops, restroom supplies, first aid and safety products, fire extinguishers and testing, and safety and compliance training, Cintas helps customers get READY for the Workday®. Headquartered in Cincinnati, Cintas is a publicly held company traded over the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the symbol CTAS and is a component of both the Standard & Poor's 500 Index and Nasdaq-100 Index. Cintas Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Job Category: Logistics
Organization: Supply Chain
Employee Status: Regular
A little about us:
We will exceed our customers’ expectations to maximize the long-term value of Cintas for its shareholders and working partners.