Overview: About Aramark
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
- Preparation and presentation of food.
- Participate in the production, preparation, and presentation of all foods for unit as assigned by the Aramark Executive Chef to ensure that a consistent quality product is produced which conforms to all established standards.
- Candidate will possess two to three years culinary experience
- Two to three year's experience as a cook or related culinary position is preferred.
- Candidate should have experience following recipes
- Candidate must be proficient in knife skills
- Candidate must be willing to be hands on and be willing to work event-based hours that include evenings and weekends.
- Please note this position is part-time and hours will fluctuate based on business needs
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.