- Co-ordinate the SOX MRC topics, agendas development
- Co-ordinate Plan with key sox business areas, consolidating results, and report out to Senior management
- Management of SOX Guidelines that drive consistency in expectation and application of SOX requirements
- Aid in implementing key components of training roadmap and managing ongoing training requirements
- Act as an advisor and point of contact for key business areas
- Help drive ongoing improvements in the SOX program
- Be engaged in finance and accounting community and look for opportunities to give support
- Bachelor degree with major in Accounting or Finance.
- Recent hands on experience with the Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX) implementation / application
- At least 7 years of accounting/finance experience, including recent exposure to SOX. Big 4 background is a plus.
- CPA or equivalent
- Knowledge of internal control principles (e.g. COSO), financial and operational processes, risks
- Current knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and SEC reporting
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly motivated, self-starter, attention to detail
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.