Altice USA is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States. We are a subsidiary of Altice NV, a convergent global leader in telecom, content, media, entertainment and advertising founded in 2001 by entrepreneur Patrick Drahi. We are driven by a philosophy to always challenge ourselves. We question everything so that we can find the best way forward for our customers. And in a world where continuous innovation is the only way forward, we are redefining the vision we have for our customers, enterprises, advertisers - and our people. Responsibilities
The Space Management Administrator will be responsible for a wide variety of complex administrative duties to support corporate and field facilities departments. The role compiles, analyzes and maintains data in an effort to achieve corporate space management and allocation. This position researches and obtains information and oversees and owns process for inventory of space, move management, space allocation and assets. The Space Management Administrator assists in cost analysis including tracking monthly space allocation expenses and assists with variance and trend analysis. Qualifications
- Prior experience working/trained in AutoCad is preferred
- Must have strong excel skills and be able to create formulas. Experience with access is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Must have demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have the ability to determine if current or proposed practice adheres to company policies and procedures.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet and maintain a drug-free and smoke-free workplace.
A little about us:
Altice USA is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States.