Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal's 210 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
PayPal's Real Estate and Facilities (RE&F) team is seeking a Space Planning Americas Manager that will be responsible for managing a team of Spaceplanners who's key responsibilities is processing move requests for Paypal AMER facilities and coordinating large moves with on-site Facility Operations contacts, making updates to occupancy/seating data as moves are completed, (21 office locations, approx. 11,000 housed HC).
The successful candidate will work directly with administrative staff & Management to ensure seating assignments comply with BU preferences and strategies, increase efficiency of space utilization, and audit occupancy on regular frequencies.
This individual will be responsible for preparing accurate and timely short and long-term seat plans as well as on-demand capacity scenarios to be used for headcount planning, to identify current and projected seat needs, as well as to provide monthly and/or on-demand capacity reports for executive leadership & BU partners. Additional responsibilities will include recommending process changes within and beyond the scope of assigned responsibilities by participating in process improvement discussions with the wider RE&F team.Training and continued support from Space Planning team members will be provided. This individual may assist in special projects of varying complexity as needed and perform other duties as assigned. Required Skills:
- 3+ years' professional experience in Space Planning, Facilities Management or Interior Design/Architecture.
- High level of comfort with using Serraview or other CAFM system software to manage data and records, as well as extracting information for report development.
- Incredibly organized and scrupulous attention to detail, with a natural inclination for standardization and order.
- Great written and oral communicator, with a strong willingness to help facilitate understanding.
- Experience and working knowledge of Microsoft Office, (including medium to strong working knowledge of MS Excel).
- Self-starter and a person who likes to try new ideas, implement plans and generate better processes.
- A great ability to manage customer expectations to ensure that space planning goals are met, while maintaining excellent rapport with the customer.
- Bachelor's degree in any discipline
- Experience supporting a Banking, Technology or Financial Services company
- AutoCAD 2008 or higher
- Experience presenting with PowerPoint
- Project Management Experience a plus Familiarity with systems furniture
- Familiarity with systems furniture
- Comfortable with reading/producing design drawings.
We're a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to our One Team Behaviors which demand that we hold the highest ethical standards, to empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. We want to break down barriers to financial empowerment. Join us as we change the way the world defines financial freedom.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Help us reinvent money. At PayPal, we're looking for global thinkers who can invent new ways to make money safe and accessible for people everywhere.