Accountable for maintaining cleanliness throughout the facility's special care areas which include Surgery, Labor & Delivery, Emergency Department, Intensive Care Unit and Cardiovascular Care Unit.
- Demonstrates competence in maintaining systems and standards of the department
- Demonstrates competency in performing the job functions of the department
- Attendance and being on time, ready to work your scheduled hours is an essential job function
- High school diploma/GED preferred
- Previous housekeeping preferred
- Ability to listen, interact and communicate verbally and in writing.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom