Special Collects Marketing Coordinator
Adecco is currently assisting a local client, one of the World's Largest Search Engines in their search to fill a Special Collects Marketing Coordinator. This is part of an exciting fast growing project within the Search Engine. This is a temporary assignment for 12 months and the position is located in San Jose, CA.
Special Collects is a program created to explore world landmarks, discover natural wonders, and step inside locations such as museums, arenas, restaurants and small businesses with 360-degree images.
• The Marketing Coordinator (MC) will be researching and finding the direct point of contact for selected businesses.
• Once the direct point of contact is identified, the MC will engage the client on the service being provided with the goal of having the client agree. Essentially, promoting and selling the service to the client.
• The MC will also need to obtain all necessary approvals/signatures from the client for the photoshoot and schedule the appointment with both the clients and the photographers.
• Conduct follow-up surveys to ensure overall client satisfaction with the product.
• Will be held accountable for high production numbers and maintaining a high level of productivity and efficiency
Position profile/Desired skill sets:
• Must be highly professional and adhere to the highest ethical standards; ability to interact professionally with all levels of people
• Strong customer service skills and highly organized
• Ability to communicate effectively both oral and written
• Ability to work as a team member
• Direct sales and cold calling experience desirable
• Basic computer skills (Google Docs or Microsoft Office)
• Bachelor's Degree or relevant work experience
• Fully bilingual English/Spanish, Portuguese a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.