Overview: POSITION OBJECTIVES:
The Business Development Director position requires an employee to be able to perform all functions necessary to develop and maintain branch accounts through outside sales activity and generating new sales leads. This position further requires an employee to be able to perform all functions necessary to increase market share and size.
Responsibilities: ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Spend 100% of time on the development and maintenance of branch accounts through outside sales activity as well as generating and qualifying new sales leads.
- Building relationships that lead to sales.
- Strengthen client relationships through client lunches, on site client visits and phone contact with regular follow-up.
- Develop bids and proposals, strategize with inside staff and schedule sales activities for the week.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date information on all clients and targeted potential clients.
- Work closely with placement directors to ensure account maintenance and maximum revenue development.
- Obtain temporary and direct hire job orders.
- Service client accounts and perform follow-up with clients and candidates to assess job performance and satisfaction.
- Identify new business opportunities for product lines.
- Network in legal community to develop sales resources.
- Attend workshops, seminars and conferences for the purpose of generating sales.
- Prepare and appropriately documents sales reports for all weekly sales activity, market and competitor information, business and market trends.
- Enter and edit information in Recruitmax.
This list of "Essential Functions" is not intended to be limiting. The Company reserves the right to revise this job description as needed to comply with actual job requirements. ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS:
(although not fundamental to the job, these functions are required to be performed periodically or infrequently or may be reassigned)
- Serve as a resource and speaker at workshops, seminars and conferences.
- Serve as back-up staff relief in branch operation.
- Solicit opportunities to speak before professional organizations and business groups.
: Established by executive director. MACHINES/EQUIPMENT/TOOLS USED:
Telephone, computer, fax machine, copier.
- Formal Education: Four-year college degree.
(a) Must be computer literate.
(b) Excellent communication skills.
(c) Effective listening skills.
(d) Time management.
(e) Successful telephone techniques.
(f) Ability to work unsupervised.
(a) Must either be a legal professional with demonstrated record of outside sales of professional services to legal community OR legal professional with demonstrated record of outside sales of professional services.
(a) Familiarity with substantive areas of the law.
5. Other: WORKING ENVIRONMENT:
- Professional office environment.
- Frequent travel across branch's region of service.
Reports to: Executive Director or Managing Director. COMPANY OVERVIEW:
Adecco Group North America through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands, including Accounting Principals, Adecco Staffing, Ajilon, Beeline, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world's leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services team.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled