Overview: JOB SUMMARY
This position requires an employee to perform all function necessary to successfully maintain a branch office, perform assigned operations functions, organize the flow of applicants, telephone communications, mail and branch office files.
Responsibilities: ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Arrive promptly for the opening of branch.
- Answer and route incoming calls.
- Maintain organized files of client correspondence and active and inactive applicant and client files.
- Complete hours/work verification forms.
- Greet visitors and applicants for testing and interviewing.
- Schedule appointments and tracks no-shows.
- Liaison between branch and Associate Payroll.
- Distribute messages, mail and incoming faxes.
- Maintain an alphabetical Job Order binder.
- Additional administrative functions for the office.
- Collate employment packets.
- Produce correspondence and marketing materials.
- Order, maintain and distribute office supplies.
- Complete credit checks
- Assist in credit and collections.
- May be responsible for pay/bill functions.
- Prepare monthly LMS schedules
- Assist Executive Director with special projects
- Send resumes to RESUMIX
Participates in special projects and performs other related duties as required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations will be made upon request to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Qualifications: EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE & OTHER POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
1. Formal Education: High school diploma or equivalent.
(a) Must be computer literate.
(b) Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
(c) Strong customer service orientation.
(d) Excellent attention to detail.
(a) Six months prior office experience.
(a) Software applications.
(a) Must be able to handle multiple priorities.
(b) Must be able to meet deadlines. ADECCO RETAINS THE RIGHT TO CHANGE OR MODIFY JOB DUTIES AT ANY TIME. THE ABOVE JOB DESCRIPTION IS NOT ALL ENCOMPASSING. NEEDS AND REQUIREMENTS MAY VARY BETWEEN LOCATIONS AND ACCORDING TO BUSINESS NECESSITY. COMPANY OVERVIEW:
Adecco Group North America through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands, including Accounting Principals, Adecco Staffing, Ajilon, Beeline, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world's leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services team.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.