Overview: POSITION OBJECTIVES:
This position requires an employee to be able to perform all functions necessary to successfully manage and track assigned corporate projects, including hosted and off-site document reviews.
Responsibilities: ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
(those functions actually required to perform the position, the removal of which would fundamentally change the job)
- Consults with business unit representatives to review, analyze, and evaluate project needs.
- Serves as liaison between user community and MPS Group corporate resources.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Leads and directs the goals of others.
- Design, plans, and coordinates work teams.
- Designs, tracks and maintains project details and timelines.
- Communicates project progress to senior management.
- May design and implement the processes and practices for on-going user support.
This list of "Essential Functions" is not intended to be limiting. The Company reserves the right to revise this job description as needed to comply with actual job requirements. MACHINES/EQUIPMENT/TOOLS USED:
1. Formal Education: Bachelors degree or Associate degree and current course of study leading to a Bachelors degree and at least 5+ years of experience in the field or in a related area.
(a) IT, Networking, or Windows generalist skills or experience
(b) Prior Project Management skills
(c) Strong Verbal and Written skills
(d) Business Aptitude
(a) At least 5+ years - project management experience
4. Technical Skills/Other:
Microsoft Office Suite required, MS PROJECT preferred, VISIO preferred REPORTING RELATIONSHIP:
Reports to : TBD
(Designate Company Official(s) COMPANY OVERVIEW:
Adecco Group North America through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands, including Accounting Principals, Adecco Staffing, Ajilon, Beeline, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world's leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services team.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled