Overview: POSITION OBJECTIVES:
This position requires an employee to be able to perform all functions necessary to fill all open temporary and/or direct hire job orders with qualified applicants in a professional and timely manner, by creating and maintaining a pool of qualified attorneys.
Responsibilities: ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Screen resumes, schedule appointments, interview, and screen and test applicants to determine their skill set and individual characteristics to assess placement opportunities.
- Responsible for all documents of all Associates' work history, testing, absences and work order information in a computer.
- Manage relationships with clients by partnering to provide staffing solutions.
- Follow up with clients and applicants to ensure a proper matching has occurred.
- Responsible for account maintenance and problem solving.
- Negotiate pay and bill rates to maintain GM% Goal.
- Responsible for completing appropriate correspondence for each placement.
- Responsible for account development for generating new business.
- Tour clients' facilities and seek to gain full understanding of clients goals and objectives.
- Responsible for generating Temporary revenue, Temporary - Hire and/or Direct Hire fees per budgeted goals.
- Conduct quality calls to clients and associates to ensure satisfaction is met on both ends.
- Perform follow-up with clients and associates to assess job performance and satisfaction.
- Manage house accounts for growth of revenue.
- Complete reference and degree verifications.
- Elicit job orders and fill with appropriate candidates in a professional and timely manner.
- Respond to requests for information.
- Prepare weekly staffing report for all staffing activity.
- Enter and edit information in Recruitmax.
(although not fundamental to the job, these functions are required to be performed periodically or infrequently or may be reassigned)
- Network in legal community to develop recruiting sources .
- Attend appropriate sales meetings with clients/potential clients.
- Perform specific sales projects (e.g. trade shows/conferences).
- Assist associates in career counseling and resume revisions.
- Participate in Trade Show/Job Fairs.
- Provide back-up to Administrative Assistant.
- Deliver Associates' checks.
- Place recruiting ads.
1. Formal Education: Four-year college degree; Juris Doctorate degree, or equivalent
(a) Must be computer literate.
(b) Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
(c) Ability to work unsupervised.
(a) Prior legal experience required
(a) Familiarity with substantive areas of the law. COMPANY OVERVIEW:
Adecco Group North America through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands, including Accounting Principals, Adecco Staffing, Ajilon, Beeline, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world's leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services team.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled