Responsible for the delivery, installation, and set-up of all equipment and products required for special events.
- Deliver, set up, break down trailers, equipment, and product for special events.
- Clean and maintain special events vehicles, trailers, and equipment.
- Meet customer service expectations through daily communication, problem resolution, and appropriate follow-up. - Fill in for other positions as needed.
- High School diploma or GED preferred.
- 1-3 years of general work experience required.
- 1+ years of driving experience preferred.
- Prior customer service experience a plus.
- Ability to operate a hand-truck.
- Demonstrated mechanical aptitude.
- Valid driver's license for vehicle operated and driving record within MVR policy guidelines.
- CDL and HazMat endorsement may be required.
- Must be able to pass a Department of Transportation physical and/or have a valid DOT Medical Card.
Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.