Special Operations Coordinator-10218052
Cintas is currently looking for a Special Operations Coordinator to support rental locations in sourcing, placing orders and customer service for promotional products. This person will work with vendors to source and quote special order products in a limited time frame. Responsibilities will also include placing purchase orders; ensuring accurate and prompt billing to customers and communicating with representatives from all appropriate departments and ensure that each department understands the requirements for promotional product customers.
• High School Diploma or GED required
• Minimum 2 years customer service, project management or office experience required
• Call Center experience preferred
• Proficiency in relevant computer software applications including Microsoft Word, Excel required
• Experience with order entry system and/or Microsoft Access preferred
• Silk screening experience preferred
Our Special Operations Coordinator will enjoy:
• Competitive Pay
• 401(k)/Profit sharing/ESOP
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Package
• Disability and Life Insurance Package
• Paid Vacation and Holidays
• Career Advancement Opportunities
Cintas Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Job Category: Customer Service
Employee Status: Regular
A little about us:
We will exceed our customers’ expectations to maximize the long-term value of Cintas for its shareholders and working partners.