Location: Duncan, South Carolina
Posted: January 28, 2017
Reference ID: 1970840996
Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for multiple Picker - Packer - Warehouse jobs in Duncan, SC. This is for a long term temporary opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. You will be responsible for hand picking orders, build and stretch wrap pallets, label, and transport products within a warehouse facility. This is an essential role for customers to receive products in a timely manner and requires a reliable and a hardworking person to be considered successful in the position. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated individual that is able to work at a steady pace. If you meet the qualifications listed below, please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for the Picker - Packer - Warehouse job include:
- Pick orders by reading pick tickets, complete necessary paperwork, move products to the warehouse shipping area and operate barcode scanners during order picking or put-away process
- Must have experience pulling orders for shipment
- Packaging kits to order specifications
- Working in a team environment to efficiently package required orders
- Handling finished materials and move to appropriate storage areas within the warehouse
- Safely operate and maintain material moving equipment such as Order Pickers, Reach Trucks, Motorized Pallet Jacks and Runabouts to process orders
- At least 6 months experience
- Ability to work overtime as needed
Adecco has opportunities on the following shifts:
- 2nd shift ( Monday -Friday 3pm-1am)
- 1st shift ( Monday-Friday 5am-3pm)
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Picker - Packer - Warehouse job in Duncan, SC or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled