Interventional Radiology/Special Procedures Tech
Work Schedule : Full-Time, Day Shifts with Rotating Call
Location : Medical City Plano
Since opening our doors in 1975, Medical City Plano has provided Plano and Collin County with advanced health care. We've built our reputation on the exceptional compassion we offer all our patients, a legacy preserved from our simple beginnings as a small community hospital. Now, as a world-class medical facility offering the latest in technologies and a comprehensive range of health care services, Medical City Plano continues its growth to maintain its position as a leader in health care across the region.
Medical City Plano is a full-service, 493-bed acute care hospital with more than 1,600 employees and over 1,000 physicians on staff, representing over 70 specialties and subspecialties. The medical staff at Medical City Plano is a diverse group of experienced professionals. They are dedicated and committed to using new technologies and keeping up-to-date on recent advancements in health care. Every member of our staff - including nurses, radiologists, therapists, pharmacists, support staff, management and administration - is focused on the health and comfort of every patient who comes through our doors.
Special Procedures Tech Job Summary :
Performs and assists with high quality special and invasive procedures, focusing on patient care and education. Supports and helps achieve departmental goals. Effectively participates and promotes Star Service Skills to include service recovery.
Special Procedures Tech Job Responsibilities :
- Provide high quality diagnostic imaging
- Maintain records
- Educate patients and family
- Attendance and being on time, ready to work your scheduled hours is an essential job function.
- Assists in departmental cost containment effort.
- Deliver customer focused care utilizing the Star Service Standards to include the transport of patients as required to facilitate optimal patient care/flow.
Special Procedures Tech Job Requirements Include :
- Education: Professional School
- Licensure/certification/registration: ARRT (VI), MRT, BCLS; VI within 6 months of completion of training.
- Experience: 2 years diagnostic required
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom