Trident Medical Center is a 313-bed major medical center providing a comprehensive range of services and specialties including a 24-hour emergency room with a Level II Trauma Center. The hospitals breadth of care options includes specialty facilities such as an award-winning Heart Center, the Trident Breast Care Center and the South Carolina Institute for Robotic Surgery. Trident Medical Center offers Critical Care Services and 24/7 hospitalist and intensivist programs. For more than 40 years, Trident Medical Center has proudly served patients and families in Berkeley, Charleston and Dorchester Counties. Position Summary:
Qualifications: Position Requirements
- The Interventional Technologist is responsible for overall care and evaluation of patients having invasive procedures performed in the Interventional Lab.
- These duties include circulating, physiologically monitoring patients during procedures, and performing sterile scrub procedures for both diagnostic and interventional procedures, vascular procedures, and other physician guided invasive procedures.
- This position reports directly to the supervisor of Interventional Radiology.
- Job may include direct supervision of students at the discretion of the area supervisor.
- Employee must have the same licensure or have completed the same training to satisfy the requirements of the discipline of the student.
- Direct supervision means the primary caregiver is readily available to the student throughout the shift.
: A. Licensure/Certification/Registration:
- ARRT. SCRQSA required, BLS
- Graduate of an AMA approved school of Radiologic Technology and ARRT.
- Experience preferred.
- Performs in accordance with delineated job responsibilities and satisfactorily completes a yearly evaluation based on these responsibilities.
- Must possess the knowledge and skills necessary to effectively meet the needs of the patient/internal and external customer.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom