Radiology Special Procedures Tech
Work Schedule : Full-Time, Monday-Friday from 8am-4:30pm with Rotating Call
Location : Medical City Dallas Hospital
Medical City is a Magnet designated medical center located in North Dallas that is designed with the health and well-being of the entire family. With 95 specialties within our walls, Medical City offers an unparalleled breadth and depth of medical care. We've attracted internationally renowned specialists and offer a strong teamwork environment that values you and what you do best. We strive daily to deliver the highest quality of patient care possible and are always interested in like-minded caregivers. Our medical center offers a full service adult and pediatric hospital, with separate adult and pediatric emergency rooms and outpatient centers. From the moment you walk through our doors, you notice the Medical City difference. Our staff is passionate about their work and patient care. As an employer, Medical City has been consistently ranked as one of the Best Companies to Work for in Texas by Texas Monthly magazine.
Special Procedures Tech Job Description :
Qualifications: Special Procedures Tech Job Requirements Include
- Provides care to assist Interventional Radiologist in Specials Radiology procedures.
- Ensures Radiation safety.
- Administers IV contrast in a surgical/radiological setting.
- Experience Preferred : One to three years experience in Specials interventional radiology. Willing to train qualified applicants.
- Licensure and Certification Required : ARRT, MRT State of Texas, ARRT(VI) or ARRT (VR) within 12 months of hire and Current American Heart Association BLS provider. If current employee participating in a cross-training program, all training will be completed under direct supervision of registered technologist. Certification in alternate modality is required within 12 months of completion of training.
- Special Demands : Radiation Safety
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom