Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Special Programs Accountant role in Potomac, MD! This is a great temporary, full-time opportunity in an energetic environment. As a Special Programs Accountant you will be responsible for handling finances for Summer programs and day-to-day general accounting. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this position include:
• Maintenance of reports and monitoring expenses
• Reconciling receipts and deposits
• Expense tracking of larger projects
• Excellent attention to detail
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Office
• Proficiency in accounting and budget management
• Bachelors Degree with 2+ years experience in accounting software
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this job in Potomac or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.