Your tasks and responsibilities
The primary responsibilities of this role, Specialist Customer Logistics, are to:
Who you are
- Analyze customer specific and organizational ongoing trends and prepare, present, and implement process improvements;
- Maintain customer distribution list, promotional tracking updates and generally manage day-to-day supply chain activity to include troubleshooting and ad hoc order flow management where warranted;
- Maintain customer scorecard reporting and presentations;
- Organize and lead customer collaboration meetings either as a backup or on a smaller SBU, both with the customer and within the internal account team;
- Participate in sales and demand planning forecast alignment;
- Report on internal accounts and activities such as meeting recaps, promo tracker updates, travel expenses, etc.
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor's Degree with minimum four (4) years' industry experience; or
- Non degreed with minimum eight (8) years' industry experience;
- Demonstrated sales experience with the ability to influence;
- High work capacity and strong customer orientation skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and decision making skills;
- Ability to successfully deal with diverse people, projects and requirements;
- Demonstrated time management and prioritization skills;
- Proficient in data tools and PC based applications.
- Customer service, transportation or direct customer contact experience;
- Demonstrated ability to support Customer Service function activities of a consumer care business.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below. Country:
United States Location:
IN-Edison Lakes, IN-Mishawaka
A little about us:
Why Bayer? Because we’re a pioneer in the fields of human, animal, and plant health. Because we invent solutions that will create a sustainable future for our planet. Because a career with Bayer means you can put your passion into practice and make an impact.