The National Account Field Support Specialist (NAFSS) position is intended to support the Sales team in performing on-time, accurate site surveys, installation and contract fulfillment. At a local level this sales support position is tasked with ensuring both the end user (customer) and the Management receive the support needed to satisfactorily meet and exceed customer expectations.
The NAFSS performs a critical function within the organization to ensure the National Account customers' needs are met through a focus on high quality customer interaction before, during and after the sales process, maximizing customer satisfaction, and retention as well as customer perception of the Johnson Controls value proposition in the market place.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide on time, accurate site surveys at a local branch level to meet National Accounts survey request timeframes. Will conduct site surveys, and review job estimates with local Install or Branch manager before submitting completed documents to NASSG in Atlanta.
• Process work orders and complete all required documentation in accordance with approved and standardized procedures.
• Conduct pre-installation site visits and check on job start status of National Account jobs.
• Perform post installation follow-up by contacting customer ensuring commitments were met.
• Utilizing "We Care" and other Corporate strategies and programs conduct National Accounts customer follow-up. Perform customer quarterly reviews at larger National Account facilities when requested.
• Provide National Accounts customer support and act as point of contact to facilitate resolution/handoff for issues related to installations, service, billing, monitoring, and other issues.
• Work with Service Coordinators to monitor service call records and obtain data required to identify high activity customers. Provide information to management and provide support as needed to reduce activity.
• Maintain an in depth knowledge of complete line of products/services and customers' issues and needs through in-house training and reading/research.
• Activities and responsibilities will adhere to current policies, procedures, products, programs and services.
• May provide functional guidance to less experienced representatives.
• High school diploma or GED
• Associates Degree or BS degree in Business, Marketing, or technical field preferred.
• 2 years experience proficiency in system design, pricing of electronic security protection equipment in a commercial sales environment.
• Excellent communication and professional customer relationship skills, with timely decision making in difficult or stressful situations.
• Advanced level of written and oral communication skills with emphasis in phone interactions and strong problem resolution skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Strong communication skills. Flexible Style ("do whatever it takes" approach).
• Aptitude for problem solving; ability to determine solutions for customers (consultative sales approach).
• Ability to obtain NICET 1 and II within fourteen (14) months of moving into position
• PC Proficiency; Microsoft Office proficiency; ability to effectively utilize Tyco Integrated Security systems.
• Time Management and ability to prioritize and multi-task.
• Ability to drive to customer and Tyco Integrated Security locations.
• Keyboarding skills required for normal Microsoft applications.
• Occasional travel, but limited.
A little about us:
We’re shaping the future. Together, let’s make a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Tomorrow needs you.