Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
Specialist, Inside Sales - Round Rock, TX; Nashville, TN; Oklahoma City, OK
Dell, Inc. is a worldwide provider of information technology services and business solutions to a broad range of clients. We are currently looking for an Inside Sales Specialist to join our team in Round Rock, TX; Nashville, TN; Oklahoma City, OK.
The Commercial Technical Sales Rep is a senior level individual contributor responsible for selling a defined set of products and services. You will provide technical advice to customers/ teams/ and field team members during the sales process. Your role will be accountable for delivering quotes and closing sales on technical solutions, products, and /or services that address customer needs of varying complexity. You will be working with subject matter experts to address a solutions of even higher complexity. Viewed as a trusted business advisor to our customers, youll be expected to have in-depth knowledge of Dells technology, products and services to help our customers formulate direction. Ideal candidate will be based in Oklahoma City, OK.
- Identifies customer needs/ requirements, and recommends the appropriate products and solutions.
- 10-20 proactive and strategic outbound calls daily
- Builds relationships with assigned contacts within your account set. Strive to be seen as part of customer's total technology solution and trusted advisor
- Complete & total utilization of the Salesforce.com tool. 100% compliance on loading all opportunities, update on trip reports, working open activities/logging calls, updating next step field, populating notes, keeping contact lists up to date, identifying sponsors, etc. Keep account lists up to date via the Affinity database tool
- Consistently manage a pipeline of opportunities. Support a weekly forecast process and be able to accurately predict weekly top opportunities/identify potential upside. Report back to core team of all activities, wins/losses
- Effectively utilize/engage virtual team including, Solutions Execs, S&P, and Services. Solidify the relationship between Dell and customer as well as maximizing coverage in the territory
- Drive and share best practices across the team. Work well in a team environment by contributing ideas, striving to enhance the team's effectiveness, and support decisions by management for the overall good of the organization
- Demonstrates professionalism with peers, subordinates, superiors and customers
- Demonstrates strong verbal and written skills
- Strong knowledge of servers, storage, networking and Enterprise Software
- Effectively uses software packages such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Exhibits a broad based knowledge of multiple or related industries as well as an acute business understanding
- Strong level of competency in providing total solutions and providing cross segment teamwork
- 6+ years of technical sales experience
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dells team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Why work with us?
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work
Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past of present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
Come join us! For more information, visit us on the web at www.dell.com/careers
Job Family: Inside Sales
Job ID: R04313
A little about us:
Dell is a collective of customer-focused, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities.