As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile US operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 58 million wireless subscribers and provides products and services through 70,000 points of distribution.Relocation Assistance Is Not Offered For This Position.
Are you passionate about Social Media? Do you want to come work for one of the fastest growing customer care teams in the business and interact with some of our most loyal customers and biggest fans? We thought so! Our social media care team, otherwise known as T-Force, is looking for social media savvy individuals who are passionate about our brand and resolving customer issues. We need rock stars who can write their way out of a paper bag and know how to craft amazing #hashtags!And by social media, we don't just mean Facebook and Twitter! We're talking Instagram, YouTube, Google+, e-mail, Vine, Reddit. You name it, and this team supports it!This Social Media Customer Care position works closely with the all-stars in Marketing, Corporate Communications, Customer Relations, and even our CEO, John Legere himself! T-Force bleeds Magenta and embodies what it means to take ownership and bring the Un-carrier attitude to life with every interaction. You can't find a team that works harder or has more fun! Join us as we make history in our quest for total #SocialDomination!This is a Customer Care position which utilizes social platforms as the primary medium of communication. This position supports T-Mobile's Social Media Care strategy by maintaining the vitality and growth of T-Mobile social properties for multiple channels, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat, & others.So what does it take to do this job? We're looking for customer advocates who can consult as they bring a collaborative attitude to every conversation. You should also have:
- Experience supporting customers on Twitter, Facebook, etc.
- Ability to produce in a fast-paced, high-volume, deadline-driven environment
- Ability to develop in-depth knowledge of assigned functional areas
- Ability to think creatively and develop new solutions
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Twitter, Facebook and other social media platforms
- 1-2 years' experience in an online social media specialist, community moderator, writing/editing, or analyst position
Minimum QualificationsResolving issues and answering questions across all of T-Mobile's social media properties
- Prior experience in a similar environment (call center or customer service environment is ideal)
- Extreme discretion when handling confidential and/or proprietary information
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with proven ability to write clear, concise, and accurate messages for a variety of audiences while adhering to an established style
- Ability to work given schedule across 24x7 business hours
Must be comfortable with online public presence:
- A fun and branded headshot will be required
- The use of first and last name publicly
- Short, general bio information shared publicly
- At least 18 years of age
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Complete pre-employment background screen
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field is desiredor Equivalent work experience
- Reviewing and moderating conversation around billing, devices, and troubleshooting flows across all channels
- Resolve customer issues using customer service systems
- Promote the brand in various social media campaigns
- Escalate issues to cross functional business partners as necessary
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
A little about us:
Being Magenta means something different to each of us, but whatever our role, we stand together behind the game-changing mission of Team Magenta.