The Enabling Solutions Learning and Development/Knowledge Management Capability is searching for 2 Learning Facilitators. This role is responsible for delivering training (both in person & virtually) to associates across the US businesses, with a primary focus on Group Insurance. This training primarily includes delivery of the following: new hire, systems navigation, products/service related modules, compliance/regulatory updates and general customer service. Target audiences are typically, but not exclusively, individual contributors. In addition, this role is also responsible for tracking and reporting in-progress and post-delivery analysis of learner performance which may result in enhancements and/or redesign of existing training materials that would be performed by this role.
- Facilitate in person and/or virtual training that encourages engagement and participation while meeting the class objectives and time limits.
- Create a positive learning climate so learners are engaged and motivated to seek clarity, fail safely, perform new tasks and apply knowledge.
- Establish credibility through business process and terminology knowledge.
- Incorporate adult learning principles/methodologies into training delivery.
- Incorporate blended learning principles (e.g. activities, case studies, analogies, role playing, mock scenarios) into training delivery.
- Deliver content using a variety of virtual training tools and technologies.
- Encourage participation and build learner motivation by managing classroom dynamics
- Assess and act upon trainee understanding of concepts before, during, and at conclusion of training.
- Evaluate effectiveness of the program’s design and participant’s retention through program evaluations, assessments, classroom interactions, job performance metrics, manager and/or mentor feedback on expected vs. actual performance, and trainee self-evaluation.
- Adhere to all FINRA Registered Rep expectations for compliance to rules and continuing education requirements as outlined in the Broker Dealer Handbook.
A little about us:
Our support of the military includes providing civilian employment opportunities to transitioning service members and military spouses.