PharMEDium Services, LLC, an AmerisourceBergen Company, is a growing outsource compounding organization servicing hospitals nationwide. Job title: Inventory Control Specialist - Compounding Center Status: Non-Exempt Reports to: Inventory Control Supervisor General
: The Inventory Control Specialist - Compounding Center is responsible for recommending, implementing and enforcing controls that insure the accurate and timely accounting for all activities in the Compounding Center. Generate meaningful reports that drive cost improvements and improve operating efficiency. Responsibilities:
- Insure material receipts are entered and posted into Great Plains on the same day the material is placed in
- Insure all raw material movement is entered and posted in Great Plains, on the same day the material is moved in the facility.
3. Insure all customer orders are fulfilled on the same day as shipped.
4.. Audit inventory cycle-counts on a daily basis to insure material in the facility matches the material reported in
Great Plains. Resolve any differences.
5. Review the open order and open purchase order reports daily and resolve issues.
6. Become the local expert on Great Plains Order Entry, Purchasing and Inventory.
7. Recommend improvements to processes in order to make Great Plains a useful source of data to help the
center improve business practices.
8. Ensure the integrity of all data in Great Plains for the respective center.
9. Recommend and implement improved internal controls to insure accurate financial reporting.
10. Assist with the annual audit.
11. Provide day-to-day management of the Great Plains team in the center.
12. Perform other duties as needed and assigned.
1. Bachelors Degree in Business, Accounting or Management, with 3-5 years of applicable inventory/accounting experience.
2. Proven record of high quality performance.
3. Prefer Great Plains background but not required.
4. Professional, detail oriented, analytical, team player, with good written and oral communication skills.
A little about us:
Where knowledge, reach and partnership shape healthcare delivery.