As an American Express GBT Specialized Corporate Travel Counselor, you will join a team of other highly skilled Travel Counselors who provide exceptional traveler care to our corporate clients. This exceptional, high touch service will create a positive experience that will leave your travel clients truly impressed. You will be accountable for both individual and shared team goals, responsible for providing outstanding customer service and accurate completion of all travel arrangements and special requests.
Get ready to make impressions that will last! Listed below are more details where you will make an impact during your day:
- Arrange routine and complex domestic and international business travel for air, car, hotel, limousine and rail utilizing the Sabre GDS
- Provide consultative multi-country/multi-carrier routings for best fares and preferred carrier usage
- Ensure optimum customer service while coordinating client travel policy responsibilities; effective use of computer systems and exceptional telephone service techniques.
- Build and leverage relationships with peers while coordinating interdepartmental responsibilities
- Research and resolve client inquiries
- Complete special customer requests and maintain excellent client relations
- Maintain client confidentiality at all times
- Minimum 5+ years of Corporate Travel industry experience required
- Minimum 2+ years of International experience required with high performance
- Minimum 2+ years of International expertise experience highly preferred
- High School Diploma/GED required. Bachelor Degree preferred
- Sabre GDS experience is required. Strong knowledge of international fare construction and airline routing principles including tax rates
- In depth knowledge of world geography including expedient, cost effective and preferred routing options
- Display highest level of integrity when dealing with internal & external customers
- Ability to serve multi cultural travelers and handle multiple clients
- Ability to handle multiple projects and prioritize tasks
- Professional written and verbal communication skills are required
- Knowledge of Fly America Act
*Normal hours of operation for this position are Monday - Friday between 7:30 AM - 5:30 PM CT*
AEGBT operates in a 24x7x365 environment in order to provide exceptional traveler care to our customers. Our organization has core operating hours that can range between 7am to 8pm, depending on the platform/customer. These hours may change in order to meet business demands. With appropriate notice, all of our employees must be flexible to work at any time between those hours regardless of their current schedule. Periodically, employees may be required to work at least one weekend day, or as business needs dictate. As business demands change, these hours could change and shifts will be altered to include a time slot within the 24x7 hour period. Our company abides by all Federal and Provincial laws to ensure employees are compensated appropriately. Location
United States>Texas>Fort Worth
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals based on job-related qualifications and ability to perform a job, without regard to age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship or marital status, and to maintain a non-discriminatory environment free from intimidation, harassment or bias based upon these grounds.
For help, please contact our support team at GBT.Talent@aexp.com .
A little about us: