About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com . Department Overview The Health & Wellness Benefits Team within HR is responsible for the overall strategy and development of employee benefit programs for U.S. employees of TD Bank and related affiliate companies. Job Description Working under the Benefit Program Manager, the incumbent will help to develop and manage all Medical, Dental, and Flexible Spending Account programs for TD Bank's U.S. employees. Job Requirements • Serve as the subject matter expert on assigned programs and recommend strategies for program improvements and cost effectiveness.
• Responsible for resolving any complex escalations from program vendors and HR operational support teams; evaluate issues, engage legal opinion where needed, and coordinate corresponding communications with all related parties.
• Serve as the primary contact for Finance, Payroll, and external vendors on all financial and budget-related program matters.
• Collect and evaluate meaningful data and/or research, conduct due diligence and make recommendations on program changes, where appropriate.
• Independently analyze program data (using Excel) to identify trends, draw conclusions and make program recommendations.
• Evaluate and resolve escalations from HR Operations or the business for assigned programs, ensure involvement of appropriate partners and coordinate related communications with external counsel and related parties, where necessary.
• Monitor and implement all relevant compliance requirements for assigned programs, ensuring appropriate controls are in place.
• Lead a range of projects and/or work packages that vary in scope and complexity including: program compliance, audits, quality assurance and vendor management.
• Lead discussions with vendors, manage timelines and ensure deliverable dates are met; direct the focus of daily priorities for the vendors, providing regular performance feedback.
• Develop program documentation to ensure repeatable and consistent processes.
• Work with Program Manager to implement new programs and changes to existing programs; may act as project manager on assigned projects.
• Work with Program Manager to develop communication strategies that promote Employee awareness and effective utilization of assigned programs. Qualifications • Bachelor's degree or progressive work experience in addition to experience below
• 3-5 Years of related experience
• CEBS certification (Certified Employee Benefit Specialist) or an RPA (Retirement Plan Associate) a plus.
• Strong facilitation and negotiation skills.
• Ability to work independently.
• Demonstrated knowledge of TD culture, management philosophy and experience in human resources.
• Excellent organization, presentation, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
• Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of program administration and budget operations.
• Project management and project planning skills. Ability to manage large projects from start to finish, working autonomously.
• Solid understanding of change management and ability to assess impacts and develop strategies to facilitate the desired outcome
• Strong leadership and collaborative skills to build and maintain proactive involvements with all levels of staff and members of the community.
• Advanced MS Office knowledge, particularly Word and Excel.
• Must be able to conceptualize events and programs to engage end users.
• Outstanding relationship building, strategic planning, consulting and basic financial skills. Inclusiveness
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you have a disability that requires an accommodation to complete the application process, please e-mail TD Bank's HR Compliance Department at email@example.com. Please include your full name, contact information and details about your request within the e-mail.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) Maine City (Primary) Portland
A little about us:
TD Bank is creating and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workplace that reflects the people, cultures and languages of the communities we serve.