This is a temporary position approximately 12 months in length.
The purpose of the Specialty Sales Representative, Livestock is to assist MWI in enhancing customer loyalty and increase MWI's revenues by educating and influencing customers to maximize MWI's E-Commerce systems. The Specialty Sales Representative will also educate and influence customers on Vet One product lines and other value added services such as On-Line Proxy, Vetstreet and Cubex, The Specialty Sales Representative will make regular, complete and effective sales visits to all assigned customers within the territory. The territory for this position covers Texas and northeastern New Mexico. The ideal candidate will live in the greater Amarillo, TX area.
- Train, educate and influence customers to maximize MWI's E-commerce systems.
- Build, design and implement templates for customers on MWI's e-commerce systems.
- Market and influence customers on VetOne.
- Develop leads for Cubex and communicate those leads to the Cubex team.
- Develop leads for On-Line Proxy and Vetstreet and communicate those leads to the appropriate teams.
- Increase total sales volume in the assigned territory.
- Work from an assigned pre-planned routing schedule and organize daily itinerary in the most efficient manner.
- Keep full and up to date records on all customer visits, including but not limited to, degree of influence, products used and prescribed, purchase history, response to previous visits and other pertinent information
- Travel to clinics up to 75-80%
- Bachelor's degree in Business/Science field is desired
- Proven sales skills a plus
- Animal health knowledge a plus
- Requires excellent oral/written communication, interpersonal, presentation, organizational and analytical skills
- A valid drivers' licence, good driving record, and reliable transportation are needed
- Experience with Microsoft Office, particularly Outlook and Excel, preferable
- Must be familiar with technology base programs in the areas of system and template design
- Travel anticipated at 75% - 80%
A little about us:
Where knowledge, reach and partnership shape healthcare delivery.