The purpose of this position is to assist MWI in enhancing customer loyalty and increase MWI's revenues by educating and influencing customers to maximize MWI's E-Commerce systems as well as Micro Technologies Livestock platforms. The Specialty Sales Representative will also educate and influence customers on Vet One product lines and other value added services such as myanimalrx.com, Cubex, Heat Time, and Stocker One. The Specialty Sales Representative will make regular, complete and effective sales visits to all assigned customers within the territory. This role requires extensive travel within the designated territory including overnight travel (8-10 per month) covering east and south of Kansas City. The incumbent will ideally live in Kentucky or Tennessee. Job Responsibilities:
- Train, educate and influence customers to maximize MWI's E-commerce systems.
- Build, design and implement templates for customers on MWI's e-commerce systems.
- Market and influence customers on VetOne.
- Develop leads for Cubex and communicate those leads to the MWI and Micro teams.
- Develop leads for myanimalrx.com, Stocker One, Cubex as well as Heat Time and communicate those leads to the appropriate teams.
- Increase total sales volume in the assigned territory.
- Work from an assigned pre-planned routing schedule and organize daily itinerary in the most efficient manner.
- Keep full and up to date records on all customer visits, including but not limited to, degree of influence, products used and prescribed, purchase history, response to previous visits and other pertinent information
- Travel to customers up to 75-80%
- Bachelor's degree in Business/Science field is desired.
- Proven sales skills a plus.
- Livestock experience is essential.
- Requires excellent oral/written communication, interpersonal, presentation, organizational and analytical skills.
- A valid drivers' license, good driving record, and reliable transportation are needed.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, particularly Outlook and Excel, preferable.
- Must be familiar with technology based programs in the areas of system and template design.
- Travel anticipated at 75%-80%.
A little about us:
Where knowledge, reach and partnership shape healthcare delivery.