Charter Communications currently seeks a Commercial Services Manager
(CSM) for our Small Medium Business Sales Channels. Below please find a brief description of the essential duties and responsibilities required to function successfully in this position.ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
The Commercial Services Manager (CSM) works as part of a cohesive account team functioning to support a defined list Small Medium Business Accounts. The CSM will act as the project manager on large business sales coordinating with Sales, Sales Support, Construction and Field Operations and other internal teams to ensure a smooth sales and installation process. Solve problems, develop and distribute account status reporting, review construction projects and installation timelines and work to manage all aspects of the sales and installation process. This is a multi-faceted role that requires versatility, attention to detail, dependability and commitment to customer satisfaction.JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to work as part of a cohesive account team, including Sales, pre and post-sale technical teams, order management, and other teams in a demanding environment.
- Ability to establish multiple, internal working relationships within various levels of the organization, and act as steering committee to identify and address issues.
- Act as facilitator between sales support, construction, field operations, etc. throughout the sales and installation processes.
- Participate in customer kick-off calls and other planning sessions as it relates to sales and installation.
- Prepare daily, weekly, monthly sales status updates on assigned orders.
- Knowledge and understanding of multi-site processes.
- Assist with order flow, project and order management, installations, changes, etc.
- Proactively manage all aspects of projects and other requests to completion
- Ability to effectively solve problems independently; manage complex issues and escalations
- Take initiative and think creatively and critically to identify process gaps.
- Aggressively research various and multiple avenues to find resolution to an issue when one is not readily available
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Strong writing and Microsoft Excel skills at a proficient level required from a administrative perspective.
- Flexibility when it comes to tasks, priorities, schedule, and travel.
Education and Experience:
- 2+ years of account management experience, preferably in telecommunications industry
- Effective leadership skills and qualities
- Versed in giving presentations to large groups and speaking with customers, internal and external
- Experienced in coordinating and running meetings with various, cross-functional groups
- Proven track record of building strong working relationships with master agents and their partners.
- Comfortable escalating within various levels of the organization
- Self-directed with the ability to handle simultaneous tasks while working efficiently and effectively
- Bachelor's degree (B.A. or B.S.) from four-year College or University; or equivalent training, education and experience.
- No Supervisory responsibilities with this position.
A little about us:
Spectrum is the nation’s fastest growing TV, internet and voice company. We’re committed to integrating the highest quality service with superior entertainment and communications products.