Spectrum currently seeks a Community Solutions Account Executive for our Sales Department. Below please find a brief description of the essential duties and responsibilities required to function successfully in this position.POSITION SUMMARY: A seasoned and results oriented sales professional to implement sales strategies aimed at securing our ability to provide service to multiple dwelling unit (MDU) properties maximizing product/service penetration.
- Make professional presentations to owners of MDU's (Multiple Dwelling Units) for the purpose of securing long term R.O.E (Right of Entry) Agreements.
- Sell and/or upgrade HSD, video and other products/services on a bulk basis to new and/or existing MDU’s.
- Present information regarding products, services, rates, installation fees, campaign requirements and special offers in a clear, accurate and professional manner.
- Maintain records, input data and maintain databases necessary to report sales activity, track commissions and maintain customer satisfaction.
- Notify manager or designee of all problems or difficulties with customers as they occur.
- Follow up on all leads, inquires, complaints and other messages in a timely manner.
- Work with other Account Executives to help qualify buildings for expansion of cable plant and facilities.
- Attend meetings and training sessions as required.
- Recent experience in negotiating long term R.O.E Agreements with owners of MDU's, Private Cable Operators or Local Exchange Carriers (LEC's) Preferred.
- Experience in selling bulk, HSD, and/or voice and/or data hardware and networks preferred.
- Door-to-door or other "cold calling" sales experience preferred.
- Must have knowledge of video and HSD Broadband offerings from both a pricing and application perspective.
- Solution selling skills also preferred.
- Must be energetic, self-motivated and able to work independently within established guidelines.
- Good organizational and record keeping abilities required.
- Must be available to work Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm. Must be flexible to attend evening meetings.
A little about us:
Spectrum is the nation’s fastest growing TV, internet and voice company. We’re committed to integrating the highest quality service with superior entertainment and communications products.