The SpectrumDirect Sales Supervisor will support and assist the Spectrum Direct Sales Manager by managing the day to day activities of the Spectrum Direct Sales Department.MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONSSkills/Abilities and Knowledge
- Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience.
- Responsible for meeting and exceeding budgeted sales goals.
- Supervise a team of Direct Sales staff and service partner personnel. Direct reports may include Sales Representatives as well as service partners. May also manage other sales resources as assigned.
- Recruit, interview, hire and train Direct Sales staff.
- Support of Direct Sales staff will consist of approximately 70% field work and 30% office work.
- Communicate territory assignments to residential sales representatives.
- Monitor the payroll process and ensure timely and accurate approval of all commissions payment.
- Handle employee relation issues, including performance appraisals, coaching, safety training, etc.
- Assist with budget preparation and provide input on marketing issues and sales offers.
- Perform other duties as requested by supervisor.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Ability to travel (including during inclement weather) to and from assigned territories and company facilities using a reliable personal vehicle.
- Ability to work outside for extended periods in any season and/or during inclement weather.
- Familiarity with computer operating systems, a myriad of consumer and commercial communications devices (e.g., PDAs, smartphones, routers, modems, converters, and wireless devices), and computer software applications.
- Ability to complete documentation accurately
Related Work Experience
- Bachelor's degree in business or marketing, or equivalent experience preferred
Certifications and/or Licenses
- Minimum of 1 year experience in outside sales
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONSSkills/Abilities and Knowledge
- Valid driver's license, satisfactory driving record within Company required standards and auto insurance
- Knowledge of Direct Sales practices
- Experience with consumer education of products and services
- Knowledge of cable or telecommunications services
- Vision ability close vision, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust focus
- Related Work Experience
- Sales Supervisory experience preferred, .5+ years
- Field and Office environment
- Outside field environment with exposure to inclement weather
- Travel as required
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends
- Occasionally required to work overtime as the business needs dictate
A little about us:
Spectrum is the nation’s fastest growing TV, internet and voice company. We’re committed to integrating the highest quality service with superior entertainment and communications products.