JOB SUMMARYThe Spectrum National Telesales Representative is responsible for dedicated account support for large coax based commercial customers. Responsible to protect and manage existing customer base by supporting the day-to-day relationship with the large customers through an inbound call center. Also, responsible for growing existing large customer base by proactively calling assigned commercial customers to upsell existing services and add new PSUs and new sites. MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONSSkills/Abilities and Knowledge
- Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience
- This centrally based position is responsible for the proactive management of large coax commercial customers, including but not limited to National Accounts and Regional Multi-sites.
- Duties include, but are not limited to the following activities
- Proactively calling assigned customer base in an effort to secure new PSU and new site opportunities.
- Meet or exceed assigned PSU goals and new sales quotas with the assigned module of accounts
- Work closely with National Account Executives to identify and strategize on coax opportunities
- Serve as the customer advocate for large coax customers to ensure customer satisfaction with all Charter departments that affect the customer.
- Interface with other departments through written and verbal communications to handle customer situations; involving customer problems and questions.
- Manage all areas of the order and installation process to ensure order is completed by the delivery date, overcoming gating issues throughout the process. This includes coordinating efforts of local construction, network engineering, right of entry managers, and all customer facilities and engineering contacts.
- Maintains and updates internal databases with all required customer information.
- Establish and monitor internal control procedures for the support of accounts and provide accurate information for tracking and submission to regulatory agencies as needed.
- Remains current on changes in the service pricing and procedures, order entry process, commission reports, and sales promotions through completion of required/recommended training program
- Perform other duties as requested by supervisor
- Ability to establish rapport with customers
- Ability to overcome objections when needed
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Ability to develop and make formal presentations to assigned customers
- Ability to read, write and speak the English language to communicate with employees, customers, suppliers, in person, on the phone, and by written communications in a clear, straight-forward, and professional manner
- Ability to use personal computer and software applications (i.e. word processing, spreadsheet, Microsoft PowerPoint)
- Ability to use, handle, and manipulate objects such as paper, pencils, keyboards, and mouse
- Ability to work independently
- Knowledge and ability to use the following office equipment computer, telephone, copier, fax, calculator, and stapler
- Vision ability close vision, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust focus
Related Work Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- College Degree or course work in business, communication, accounting or related field or equivalent work experience
- Sales-relationship management experience; 3 years
- Account management experience; 3 years
- ICOMS/CSG or other billing system experience; 2 years
- Salesforce.com experience ; 2 years
- Office environment
- Exposure to moderate noise levels
A little about us:
Spectrum is the nation’s fastest growing TV, internet and voice company. We’re committed to integrating the highest quality service with superior entertainment and communications products.