The Spectrum Store Greeter
will actively and consistently support all efforts to enhance the customer experience within the Spectrum Retail Store
environment by being the first point of contact for customers, providing a welcoming presence as customers enter the premises and displaying a positive attitude.MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE POSITION
- Responsible for providing prompt and courteous customer service within the Spectrum Retail Store, while supporting other Store employees and Management.
- Greet all customers in a friendly, professional and timely manner to ensure every customer feels welcomed and appreciated.
- Manage customer traffic to afford customers the opportunity to browse the store without losing their service position.
- Direct customers to Spectrum Retail Store Associatesand Specialists as availability and needs dictate.
- Promote all Charter products and services with each customer interaction. Educate and engage customers through product demonstrations as appropriate and respond to customer questions as needed.
- Provide support to Store Associates with sales related administrative duties, including assisting with inventory counts, maintaining store appearance and work stations.
- Consistently demonstrate adherence to all Company and Store policies and procedures, while maintaining the confidentiality of customer and business data at all times.
- Actively engage in training programs and demonstrate associated skills and competencies
- Perform other duties as may be requested by management
- Ability to read, write and speak the English language to communicate with other employees and customers in a clear, straight-forward, and professional manner
- Detail oriented and a good problem solver
- Possess a self-motivated, competitive spirit and desire to provide a good sales and customer service experience
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Flexibility to work in other locations as the needs of the business dictate
- Basic math skills
- Knowledge and ability to use computer and software applications
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced team environment
- Current knowledge of latest technology and devices
Related Work Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Sales experience: 1 yr.
- Customer Service experience: 3+ yrs.
- Retail environment
- Exposure to moderate noise level
- Work scheduled shift hours and overtime as needed
- Ability to handle a physically demanding job, often times lifting up to 35 lbs.
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time
- Required to wear a uniform
A little about us:
Spectrum is the nation’s fastest growing TV, internet and voice company. We’re committed to integrating the highest quality service with superior entertainment and communications products.