The Spectrum Store Lead
will promote and sell Spectrum
products and services with a positive attitude and meets or exceed sales goals and customer experience objectives. The Spectrum Store Lead
will also actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience by effective customer coordination, including the welcome and wait time process.MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONSSkills/Abilities and Knowledge
- Demonstrate proficiency in identifying opportunities to generate sales by applying the Customer Interaction Process (CIP).
- Consistently deliver solutions by providing support and education on Spectrum products and services.
- Assist in placing orders and scheduling appointments, as necessary
- Provide support to Supervisor and other team members related to Cash Management, customer escalations, sales experience, store appearance, and equipment reconciliation
- Maintain strong knowledge of all products, pricing plans, promotions and service features for Spectrum, as well as our competitors
- Mentor and provide guidance to Store Associates and Specialists
- Monitor and reconcile Petty Cash and Change Drawers
- Maintain store appearance and provide a consistently professional and welcoming atmosphere for customers
- Provide additional coverage and support for multiple locations when supervisor is not present or unavailable
- Provide feedback to supervisors on Store functions and employee performance as requested
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
- Must possess mastery of Store Associate and Specialist functions and assist team with customer interactions as needed
- Ability to read, write and speak the English language to communicate with employees, customers, suppliers, in person , on the phone, and by written communication in a clear, straight-forward, and professional manner
- Possess a self-motivated, competitive spirit and desire to exceed sales goals
- Carry a positive and professional demeanor
- Detail oriented and a good problem solver
- Flexibility to work in multiple locations
- Basic math skills
- Knowledge and ability to use computer and software applications
- Handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced team environment
- Prioritize, organize effectively and work independently
- Accurately handle payment transactions
Related Work Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
- Sales experience: 4-5 yrs.
- Customer Service experience: 4-5 yrs.
- Knowledge of latest technology and devices
- Valid driver’s license and ability to meet Spectrum’s motor vehicle requirements
- Retail environment
- Exposure to moderate noise level
- Work scheduled shift hours and over time as needed
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time
- Handle a physically demanding job, lifting up to 35 lbs.
- Required to wear a uniform
A little about us:
Spectrum is the nation’s fastest growing TV, internet and voice company. We’re committed to integrating the highest quality service with superior entertainment and communications products.