Redmond Regional Medical Center
The Center of Attention Speech Language Pathologist
Redmond Regional Medical Center is a 230 bed facility, serving as a referral source for all of northwest Georgia and parts of Alabama. Including its healthcare partners, Redmond has over 245 physicians with more than 30 specialties and a support staff of approximately 1,100 associates. Making excellent medical care convenient and available is Redmond's first priority. With outstanding medical care and attention available 24/7, the hospital offers a variety of inpatient and outpatient programs, many of which are unique to the northwest Georgia region.
Redmond offers a full service cardiology product line and is nationally recognized as a top cardiac care center. Other areas of excellence include emergency care, orthopedics, vascular care, oncology, an inpatient rehabilitation unit and more. Redmond Regional Medical Center is looking for a Speech Therapist to join the Rehab Team. Job Summary:
- To evaluate, plan and deliver individualized, age-appropriate patient care in the field of Speech Therapy
- To act as a role model for care delivery and demonstrate WE CARE Values in all actions. This includes demonstrating excellent service behavior.
- Graduate of an accredited school in SLP with a Master's degree in SLP
- New graduates considered; experience preferred in certain areas. CCC preferred but will consider a CFY in SLP.
- CPR certification within 30 days of hire.
- Current licensure in the state of Georgia in respective discipline
- Strong communication skills; customer service mindset; team player. Adheres to professional standards, codes of ethics, system and department policies and procedures. Incorporates the philosophies of continuous quality improvement, customer service and teamwork into daily routine. May require travel