Osceola Regional Medical Center is an acute care hospital featuring all private patient rooms and we are the only hospital in the County to provide Level II Neonatal services and an Open Heart Program.
We are proudly recognized for our Certified Stroke Center and Certified Chest Pain Center.
Come live and work just minutes from extraordinary theme parks, family-friendly communities and exciting nightlife. Not to mention, all the sunshine you can handle! Position Summary:
The Speech Language Pathologist (Speech Therapist) is responsible for planning and administering medically prescribed treatment programs for the rehabilitation of speech, language, cognitive and oral motor disorders.
Job tasks and responsibilities include:
- Counsels, educates and instructs patients and their families regarding their speech-language pathology treatment
- Demonstrates competency in rehabilitation procedures
- Maintains accurate patient records
- Master's Degree in Speech Language Pathology required.
- Must be currently licensed by the state as a Speech Language Pathologist
- Current certification as a BLS Healthcare Provider required.
- Requires strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment. NICU and /or PICU experience a plus
An EEO/AA Employer M/F/V/D. Tobacco Free Campus
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom